A wheel alignment is an important part of preventative maintenance that benefits your tires, handling, and suspension parts. At Levin Tire, we perform alignments using our state-of-the-art equipment, and we provide FREE alignment checks before any work is performed.
Here’s what you can expect when you come to Levin Tire for an alignment:
- You’ll meet with a Levin Tire service advisor who will speak with you in detail about your vehicle and the issues you are having.
- One of our certified mechanics will check to see if symptoms are consistent with misalignment and a FREE alignment check is performed.
- We retreive your vehicle manufacturer's exact specifications on camber, caster and toe, then measure these using our state-of-the-art computerized alignment machine. The results are then printed.
- The service advisor will go over the test results with you, and discuss whether an alignment is needed.
- When an alignment is needed, the camber, caster and toe angles are adjusted to the manufacturer’s exact specifications, and wheels are brought back into proper alignment.
All of our alignments come with a 6-month/6,000 mile warranty. That means if, for any reason, your vehicle needs another alignment within 6 months or 6,000 miles, we will perform another alignment, FREE of charge! Click to view our warranties.
WHEN DO I NEED AN ALIGNMENT?
Your vehicle may be in need of an alignment when:
- You’ve just purchased new tires.
- Your tires are wearing prematurely or unevenly.
- You’re experiencing any kind of trouble with the steering or handling your vehicle.
- You’ve had any of the following parts replaced: tie rods, tie rod ends, control arms, control arm bushings, struts, idler arms, steering links, steering rack or steering knuckle.
If you suspect your vehicle is in need of an alignment, give us a call or stop in to any of our 7 convenience locations as we’ll be happy to assist you. There’s no appointment necessary.