Oil Change Service
At Levin Tire and Service Center, we know how valuable preventative maintenance is for your vehicle. One of the most simple, yet very important forms of preventative maintenance is getting your oil changed. Getting regular oil changes can lead to better gas mileage, longer engine life, and better engine performance. It can even lower emissions.
We have techs that specialize in lube, oil and filter services. When you visit Levin Tire for an oil change, you can expect the following:
- Up to 5 quarts high quality semi- or full synthetic oil, only from Valvoline.
- New top quality Valvoline oil filter.
- Lubrication of chassis components according to your vehicle manufacturer’s specs.
- 32-point customary maintenance inspection.
- Personal service advisor who will answer all of your questions.
- We will record your service date in our system, so we can remind you and send coupons when you’re due for your next service.
Stop in to any Levin Tire location during normal business hours and get a high quality oil change. Our prices are very competitive, and our service is the best. There’s no appointment necessary!