Join our exciting automotive team! We offer great job opportunities for the career-minded individual. We hire experienced, talented employees and provide ongoing training support and development to ensure that they become proven experts in our industry.
We provide an excellent work environment with good career advancement opportunities and performance-based compensation incentives.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
| General Service Technician Automotive Technician Sales Associate Store Manager || |
- Warehouse Manager
HOW TO APPLY
1) Click to download the employment application.
2) Save the PDF employment application to your desktop.
3) Complete the PDF employment application in its entirety (excluding only what does not apply to you).
4) Save the completed PDF employment application.
5) Follow the instructions below to upload and submit your completed application.
*Please note that if you are unable to submit your application online for any reason, you may submit to Human Resources through one of the following options:
- Mail to 9500 Indianapolis Blvd., Highland, IN 46322 (Attn: Human Resources)
- Drop off at any Levin Tire location
- Fax to (219) 961-3841
Below are the details of the application process and the careful consideration that is given to hiring a Levin Tire & Service Center employee.
- The application is received by Human Resources.
- An e-mail notification is sent to the applicant to confirm receipt of the application (when submitted online).
- The application will be reviewed.
- If the applicant is not a fit for the current openings, they are notified via e-mail. This application is held on file to be considered for future openings.
- Phone Interview Process: Applicants that have a clean driving record and are a potential match for current openings they will be contacted by phone within 1 to 2 weeks by Human Resources.