Join our exciting automotive team! We offer great job opportunities for the career-minded individual. We hire experienced, talented employees and provide ongoing training support and development to ensure that they become proven experts in our industry. We provide an excellent work environment with good career advancement opportunities and performance-based compensation incentives.
For more information about the job opportunities at Levin Tire & Service Center, please click the following position that interests you:
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS (IMPORTANT - Please follow all instructions exactly as stated)
- Verify that you are using Adobe Reader 9 or above (how to check). Click here to upgrade.
- Click to upload the employment application.
- Immediately SAVE the blank application to your desktop (Adobe will NOT save your changes; you MUST save the blank document to your computer).
- Complete the employment application in its entirety (excluding only what does not apply to you).
- Re-save the employment application.
- Upload and submit your completed application below.
*Please note that if you are unable to submit your application online for any reason, you may submit to Human Resources through one of the following options:
- Mail to 9500 Indianapolis Blvd., Highland, IN 46322 (Attn: Human Resources)
- Drop off at any Levin Tire location
- Fax to (219) 961-3841
Once you've submitted your completed application, it will go through the application process as follows:
- The application is received by Human Resources.
- An e-mail notification is sent to the applicant to confirm receipt of the application (when submitted online).
- The application is reviewed and given careful consideration for open job positions.
- If the applicant does not have the qualifications and experience for the current openings, this application is then held on file for consideration of future openings.
- Applicants who are a potential match for an open position and who have a clean driving record will be contacted for an initial phone interview within 1 to 2 weeks by Human Resources.