Join our exciting automotive team! We offer great job opportunities for the career-minded individual. We hire experienced, talented employees and provide ongoing training support and development to ensure that they become proven experts in our industry. We provide an excellent work environment with good career advancement opportunities and performance-based compensation incentives.
Levin Tire & Service Center offers a wide variety of benefit programs which include: Health/Vision, Life and Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Competitive pay, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Ongoing Training, ASE Certification Reimbursement and Competitive Pay.
Once you've submitted your completed application, the application process includes the following steps:
- The application is received by Human Resources.
- An e-mail notification is sent to the applicant to confirm receipt of the application (when submitted online).
- The application is reviewed and given careful consideration for open job positions.
- If the applicant does not have the qualifications and experience for the current openings, the application is then held on file for consideration of future openings.
- Applicants who are a potential match for an open position and who have a clean driving record will be contacted for an initial phone interview within 1 to 2 weeks by Human Resources.
We have great job opportunities available!
Click here to view a list of open positions!